Friday, December 3, 2010

A Bit Behind, I'd Say!

Sitting here, a little bored on this S-L-O-W Friday at work, I started thinking about this Blog. The blog where I promised to keep everyone updated with our crazy, hectic, lovely life! I realize that for the past 5 months, I have failed you all! I guess it's expected though - I mean, our life IS crazy hectic!

So here's a quick run-down of our life currently -

Aiden is almost 8 months old - WOW!
He is sooo close to crawling - he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth.
He has 2 teeth - front bottom - they're adorable.
He is eating 3 meals of "real" food a day, along with about 4 bottles - he despises his bottle. He only eats from it when he's REALLY hungry!
He speaks his own language right now - "mama" "dada" "baba" "nana" "lala" "gaga" "blahblah" - notice a trend? Yes, every word ends in the "a" sound. My personal favorite is "blah blah".
He continues to be a very peaceful sleeper - yay for mommy and daddy :-)
He is a mostly pleasant baby - he lets you know when he's not happy.
He likes to be with people and have human interaction - I don't blame him... being alone is no fun!
At his 7 month doctor appt. he was about 16 1/2 pounds (I think... my memory isn't what it used to be, so I could be just making that up.)

Jeff continues to do well. He is busy at work and busy with Search for the Christ Child at church. I'm very much looking forward to Wednesday of next week, when all of his obligations for church and Greenon high school will be over and we can finally relax a bit and enjoy this beautiful Holiday season that only comes but once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment