Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 10

Sunday, September 13, 2009 marked the first day of our 10th week. That also marked the day that my nausea began subsiding! This, my friends, was a GLORIOUS day! Since Sunday, I have only had to use my nausea meds once, and I have gained 2 pounds back of the 10 I had lost! It's been a good week :)

Today I had Hot & Sour Soup for lunch and I'll tell you what... it tasted better than anything I have eaten for a couple months now! So, folks, this may be my craving... for right now anyway! Every time I think of Hot & Sour Soup my mouth starts to water like crazy! Mmmm... I want some so bad!!!!

On another note, Jeff is sick :( He woke up this morning with a sore throat. I'm just hoping it goes away fast and I don't get it! If he feels worse tomorrow I may have him go to the doctor just so there's less chance that I get it! The last thing I want is to be sick AND pregnant! 

Less than 2 weeks now until our next appointment! Woohoo! It's on Tuesday, September 29th, at 11:10am. I know I will have nothing but great news to report that day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment