Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Belly

Right now our baby is about the size of a large raspberry, and is growing very fast! However, my uterus is the size of a large grapefruit, and I think I see it poking my belly out a little! This is very exciting :) I noticed it the other morning and so did Jeff, so I know it's not just me wishing things! I was wondering why my pants were getting tighter when I have lost 5 pounds since I found out I was pregnant! Pants that fit just fine when I was 5 pounds heaver, now cannot be buttoned! So obviously, it's the baby! I haven't taken any belly photos yet, but probably will soon. 

I will be 9 weeks along tomorrow... wow! Time sure does fly when you're having fun! (if you call all this nausea fun) ;) But really... can you believe it has been 5 weeks TODAY since we first found out we were pregnant again?!?!?! FIVE WEEKS ALREADY!!! WOW! So I am thinking the next 31 weeks is going to REALLY fly by because there is SO much to look forward to! 

In 3 weeks we have our next OBGYN appointment (Sept. 29th)
In 7-8 weeks we can find out the sex of the baby already!
Then, after that, we will be sooo busy planning the nursery and baby showers and registries and all that fun stuff!!! So exciting :)

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you and Jeff at the Corn Festival today! I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete