Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby's First Kicks

Today, November 15, 2009, the first day of my 19th week of pregnancy, I finally felt the baby kick for the first time! I have been feeling flutters here and there for a couple of weeks, but never a real kick or punch feeling. However, that all changed today during church. The baby always seems to respond to music, so for the first half of the service when the band was playing I could feel the flutters start up, kind of like the baby flopping around inside. Then, during the pastor's sermon, I felt a kick! I wasn't sure if I was just imagining things or not, so I waited, and there it was again about 30 seconds later! So after the second kick, I poked at my stomach and the baby kicked back! I know it was the baby now! I was so excited, but it was during the sermon, so I didn't want to say anything! So I had to wait until we got home from church to say anything to Jeff! He was very excited to hear this news :) I can't wait to feel more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment