Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's a Boy!

I was totally wrong (I definitely thought it was a girl) but Jeff was convinced he had created a boy in there, and he was right!!! So Aiden Michael Freeman will be arriving April 11th(ish). The appointment went very very well! The tech said all the measurements measured me exactly at 20 weeks 2 days (which is what I am today!) so April 11th it is! Aiden kept yawning and stretching while she was scanning him. Oh, and he had one arm propped behind his head, which is exactly how I sleep AND how I was laying on the ultrasound table at that moment!!! It was precious!!!! As for showing us the goods, he only showed them once, and the tech saw them but we didn't. She tried for 10 minutes to get him to show them again, but he crossed his legs and wasn't budging! But she said she saw the goods and was 100% sure it is a boy! We just weren't able to get a picture of it. No biggy, I trust her :) Anyway, all is well and we both couldn't be happier!!!! I should have pictures scanned in to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment