Sunday, November 22, 2009

Week 20



At week 20, our baby is the length of a banana from head to heel! He/she is weighing in at 10 ounces about now!

This week is going to be a very exciting one! We go in for our 20 week appointment on Tuesday at 2:30pm. However, before that appointment, at 1:30pm, we get to have our "anatomy scan" done. This is the ultrasound where they will examine all of the baby's parts make sure he/she is developing well. Then, we will get to learn the gender of our baby!!!!!! Jeff and I have been looking forward to this day for MONTHS! I cannot believe it is finally here!

After our appointment, we will be joining all of our family at Mi Jalapeno for dinner. Somehow, we will creatively reveal the gender to our family there. 

I know that no matter what the baby is, we will both be overjoyed! However, Jeff is CONVINCED that this baby is a boy. Whereas I am pretty sure it's a girl. Just about everyone else that has shared their opinion has said "boy" as well. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday! I would be perfectly happy with a boy, because they're cheaper, less dramatic, etc. But I know the special bond a daughter has with her mother, and it would be great to have that!

Everything has been going really well this past week! Nothing new to report really! Feeling awesome! I just can't believe we are halfway through this pregnancy already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. As sick as you were in the 1st trimester my guess is girl. Can't wait to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my vote is GIRL!!!! : D

    Can't wait to know! Tomorrow is the big day yes? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! -SooJ

    ReplyDelete