Monday, November 2, 2009

Week 17







We are 17 weeks along now, and time is just flying by! Can you believe that in 3 short weeks we will already know if we are having a boy or a girl??? WOW! Then the planning can really begin!!!

I finally remembered to take a "belly shot" so you all can see what this baby is looking like from the outside. I started showing a couple of weeks ago that Jeff and I could tell, but now it's becoming more evident to the general public :) So, I've put that picture up on this post for you all to see.

The only new news around here is that we have purchased our first nursery furniture item! We got a Dark Cherry Dutailier gliding rocking chair and matching ottoman on Craigslist.org for $100!!!! New, the set goes for about $700-$800!!! We are thrilled with our purchase! The only problem is, it's located northeast of Cleveland in Mayfield Heights! Luckily, though, Tracy lives up there about 30 minutes from the guy! So, when she and her husband get back from their cruise on Sunday, they are going to pick it up for me! I am so thankful that they can, because we had no idea when we would be able to get up there, and I didn't think the guy would want to hold it forever for us! I've attached a picture of it too :)

Oh.. and I FINALLY got the ultrasound photo from 11 weeks ago (at our 6 week 2 day appointment) scanned into the computer, so you can see a good photo of that!

Anyway, that's all that's new around here! I'll keep you all posted as it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment