Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pregnancy Scrapbook

I started working on my pregnancy scrapbook today. I am really big into scrapbooking, so I am very excited to FINALLY get to do this one! I started off with the title page. It's called, "Nine Months of Love" - and of course the "o" in "love" is a heart - cheesy, I know. lol. Then I have a page of pregnancy test pictures and the picture of Jeff and I with the pregnancy test right after we found out - yes, I purposely took these pictures so I could scrapbook them! Then I put "oh baby!" through the middle of the pictures. The next page is an hCG level chart and where my levels fit on that chart - this may sound dumb to some people, but this is a very important part of the pregnancy for me because of my previous miscarriage. Then I have a page with a picture of the first thing we bought the baby, along with the tag off the outfit. Next is a page of a printout of a Chinese Gender Predictor Chart - just to have something fun on there :) It says it's a boy, so I put, "Is it a.... BOY?" on the sides of it and then wrote up a little thing about the Chinese charts. 

So far I'm having a lot of fun with it :) 

I also want to do a page in April of things like bread, gas, egg, etc. prices so I can look back years from now and say, "wow! that would be nice again!" lol. I also want to do a page with a picture of the house we live in and the cars we drive and the animals we have so we can remember that part of this time too. Lots of ideas... can't wait to put them on paper! And of course... I couldn't have done ANY of this without the Cricut that my AMAZING family got me for Christmas :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could see your scrapbook! It sounds like you`re having fun with it. Can`t wait for that first real ultrasound too.

    Hope this posts. My last one didn`t for some reason. Ah technology...LOL
    Grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I giggled at the cricut part. Totally sounds like an advertisement!
    As for the scrapbook, what a great idea! I wish I were creative enough to do something like that. My girls are lucky that I even got them baby books... half the time I forget to write in them :-)

    ReplyDelete