Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby Shower #3

Saturday was my third baby shower, and again, we got SO many wonderfully adorable things!!! Everything from cute little socks and sleepers, to the practical, but totally cool things like the car seat and a bottle cooler! Now I have to get on the thank you's...

Anyway, my mom took this picture of my sister-in-law and I at my baby shower on Saturday. I was 29 weeks and 6 days pregnant and she was 36 weeks and 1 days pregnant that day (but she could have her baby any day because she is 1.5cm dialated, baby's head down, and she's having contractions!!!)

Saturday, February 13, 2010 is my fourth and final baby shower! I know it will be a blast because it's being thrown by my church, and those church ladies can get a little crazy ;-)

P.S. I look TERRIBLE in this picture - pale, baggy eyes, etc. and I completely forgot to put jewelry on that day! Ugh.... oh well, the pic is still cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment