Saturday, February 13, 2010

Week 29

1/26/2010 - I had a doctor's appointment. Just a regular check-up to hear Aiden's heartbeat and measure my stomach. All was well and Aiden was great! The doctor assured me that the back and pelvic pain I have been feeling is normal, and to try a chiropractor or massage if it gets worse... we'll see...

Nursery News - IT'S DONE!!!!!!!! All of the painting was complete Monday night, and we now have a bookshelf and dresser and crib and glider and everything is just perfect! I LOVE it! (I hope Aiden's does too!)

Baby Shower News - I had my second baby shower on Sunday this past weekend. We got SO many nice things! I do have to say, though, that my favorite gift came from Jeff's grandma, grandpa, aunts and uncles and cousins... they gave us money to start a college fund for Aiden! How thoughtful!!! I mean, all of the gifts are nice, but nothing will go further than an education, and having a nice starting point for which to open his savings account is going to be so nice! I have another baby shower this weekend on Saturday at my aunt's house. Then my last one is on Feb. 13th!

I have definitely noticed an increase in the strength of Aiden's movements this week, as well as what times he is awake each day. He wakes up for the first time around 6am, when I am getting out of bed. Then again around 7:45am when I am settling in at work. Then again after lunch, and then periodically throughout the afternoon I feel him wiggle, but not really kick a whole lot, until I lay down at night to go to bed, which is when he decides it's time to wake up! I have also been able to see his movements from the outside more and more now! My stomach will do a little dance randomly. It's so fun to watch!

My weight gain is still... okay... the doctor didn't say anything about it, so I guess I shouldn't be concerned. I'm now up 23 pounds from the lowest point that I was after all my morning sickness and whatnot. But I am only up 3 pounds from my prepregnancy weight! The doctor originally said she wanted me to only gain 15 pounds, but now they aren't saying anything, probably because I had lost 20 in my first trimester.

As of today we have 74 days to go til April 11th, which means only 30 days til my sister-in-laws due date!!!!!!!! I can't wait to be an aunt AND a mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment