Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jeff got a little freaked out...

Last night we were laying in bed watching Ghost Hunters, when all of a sudden Aiden started moving around like crazy (which I'm glad about because somehow yesterday he got himself all twisted in there and turned breach again! So I think he's back to head-down now after last night). So anyway, I was like, "Geez Aiden! Chill!!!" cause it was kind of hurting all the poking he was doing in there! So Jeff puts his hand on the side of my stomach and all of a sudden, Aiden kicked SO hard and just left his little foot sticking right out there! You could see the definition and totally tell it was his little foot! Jeff pulled his hand back and was like, "WOAH!!! THAT WAS A FOOT!!!!" He was totally freaked out by it! Even this morning he was still talking about it! I think it's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment