Sunday, March 14, 2010

34 weeks

At my appointment this week I was measuring 35 weeks. The doctor said that is great and we are looking at delivering a healthy baby boy hopefully in the next 3-6 weeks!

Everything is ready and waiting on Aiden... especially me and Jeff!!!!!!

On Sunday, when I hit 34 weeks, we had a beautiful surprise and my nephew (Elijah) was born!!!!!!!!! My brother and his wife didn't know if they were having a boy or girl, so it was very exciting to find out that Aiden will have a boy cousin to get into lots of trouble with! It was so cute - when I was holding Elijah, Aiden started kicking him! I said, "They're playing rough already!" It was so special to be there to hold my beautiful nephew so soon after his birth! It was definitely worth the 8 hour wait in the waiting room... which I'm sure was nothing compared to the 11 hour labor my SIL was enduring while we were all having a good old time in the waiting room ;-) But I hear she did awesome, and I hope my delivery is just as great!!! (And that Aiden is just as beautiful as Elijah! - though they're bound to look NOTHING alike because he is dark skinned and has curly jet-black hair! I don't think that unless Aiden gets my mom's genes that I am capable of producing such a baby with mine and Jeff's fair skin and hair!)

At my appointment we were able to schedule the rest of my doctor's appointments. They will be March 16, March 22, March 29, and April 5th! They didn't schedule one for April 12th since my due date is April 11th. I hope this is a good sign that we won't need an appointment that week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment