Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 36

Today is the first day of my 36th week... 4 more weeks til my due date... hopefully more like 1 week til Aiden's born, but we'll see. As long as he's healthy, I won't be too impatient about the next 4 weeks!

This week we have our 36 week doctor appointment on Tuesday, March 16th. This is just a routine check-up, but they will do the Group B Strep Test to see if they need to run antibiotics during labor so Aiden doesn't get sick on the way out. Hopefully they'll check for dilation and effacement at the same time - if not, I'll probably ask for them to do so.

We had a great visit yesterday with my brother and his wife and their baby Eli. He is too precious for words! Jeff held him and fed him a bottle. It was great to see how well he did! He said he felt totally comfortable with it too, which was comforting to him (and me)! :-)

I'm starting to feel pretty tired, but nothing to complain too bad about. Just ready to be done being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment