Sunday, March 14, 2010

week 35




Today is March 11th, officially one month from Aiden's due date!!! However, my guess is that he'll come on March 30th or March 31st.... simply because the full moon is on March 30th, and I have looked into this a lot and it seems to be that A LOT of babies are born on a full moon! My SIL just had her baby on Feb. 28th - full moon. I am really starting to feel DONE with this whole pregnancy thing! I have been so blessed and so fortunate to have such an uncomplicated, easy pregnancy, that I feel selfish for being so done with it all. However, I am ready to meet my son and hold him in my arms!!! 40 weeks is a LONG time for an impatient person like myself! So now that I am almost 36 weeks, I really would be a-okay with him coming any time now ;-) I started drinking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. I found some interesting articles about it, and decided I would give it a try. The articles said it helps tone the uterus and can help you have a quicker, easier, and less painful delivery, as well as strengthening your milk supply and giving you all kinds of vitamins and nutrients essential to milk production and healthy babies! SO... I bought 2 boxes from The Vitamin Shoppe here in town where I work and have been drinking it since yesterday. I had 2 cups of it hot in the morning, and 2 cups of it hot in the afternoon. Then I made some iced yesterday, and brought that to drink this afternoon and am drinking some hot right now. It tastes soooo good, so that's a plus anyway since I was getting sick of drinking water all day every day! Our next doctor's appointment is March 16th. They will be doing the Group B Strep Test, and I will ask them to check for dilation at that time if they don't do it automatically. Also on the 16th we have our breastfeeding class! I am really looking forward to this and learning all about it, since I really am clueless :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment