Monday, March 22, 2010

37 week appt.

I had my 37 week appointment today. They didn't check for dilation or anything this time (they did last week and I was 1cm). But they did say my blood pressure was a little high and I'm a little swollen. This is the first time at my appointment that everything hasn't been "perfect", so needless to say, I'm a bit disappointed... But, she said to just keep an eye on my swelling and if I start developing headaches, to come in sooner than my next appointment, which is next Monday. I'm sure I'll be fine... not really worried, just disappointed.

One of my mom's friends is letting us borrow her portable blood pressure cuff that she had to use when she was pregnant. So, I'll at least be able to catch a spike in my blood pressure if one occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment